miércoles, 12 de noviembre de 2008

1 INTRODUCTION / PRESENTACIÓN.

My name is Ricardo Cordero, I'm an arts teacher at the I.E.S. Pintor Antonio Lopez in Tres Cantos, a town near Madrid. It's possible that next March 2009 I'll be the leader of the workshop "Rotanews" on the project of Rota.The first thing before explaining what we are going to do in the workshop "Rotanews", I consider important to explain you what Rota means for me as personal and professional experience.Rota is an important event for meeting new people from different European countries.

And I think that it will be great to invite to this Web-site the students, teachers, parents, etc who have taken part in Rota other years, to show their experience in different media (audio, video, texts, photographs...).I started with this project in 2006, when Ricardo Rodero, a music teacher at our school, gave me the opportunity to participate in a previous edition of this program in Hättingen, Germany.

Of course, the most important thing, is to invite all the pupils that have chosen this workshop to send images, texts and videos to our email address:epviespal@hotmail.com, to get to know each other and to favour our pupils to partly know who we are and what things we want to learn.

I would like to thank all the people who are helping me in this project: teachers like Marga López, Ricardo Rodero, Carlos Bravo, Marisa Hortelano... and students like Aurora Torres, Laura Marcos, David Espinel...I suppose this list will be growing till March 2009.

No hay comentarios: